Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
This book will help you have a better understanding of retirement.
Retirement has often been viewed as an end to a working career, but today’s retirees and pre-retirees are more likely
to see it as a new beginning — an opportunity for new
adventures and to pursue their dreams.
Whether retirement is many years away or right around the corner,
it might help to envision your expectations for the future.
Here are five key questions to consider:
• When do you want to retire?
• Do you want to stop working completely, or would
you prefer to work part-time or in a different career?
• Where do you want to live?
• What activities do you look forward to enjoying?
• What level of medical expenses do you expect?
Add To Cart Now For Immediate Access!